On March 31, 1776, Abigail Adams wrote a letter encouraging her husband, John Adams, to include provisions for womens right’s in the founding documents of the United States.
A few details about our masterminded hoodies:
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester – Lightweight – Slim Fit
- 80% Ring Spun Cotton, 20% Polyester – Heavyweight – Unisex Perfect Fit
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors.
- Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
- Proudly printed in Washington State
Please note: We are out of stock on the following items:
- Slate Blue 2XL Lightweight Hoodie